- 70 full title residential stands;
- 50 townhouse units;
- Existing Manor House - 1 200m² building on 10 296m² land;
- Existing Farmhouse - 440m² covers 1 hectare lush indigenous trees on 17 868m² stand;
- Existing Bush Camp surrounded by indigenous trees on 10 359m² stand.
RESIDENTIAL STANDS: 150 hectares has been set aside for the development of the low density Eco Estate that includes only 70 full title residential stands of 1500m² – 2000m².
R 21 000 000 plus VAT *
TOWNHOUSE STANDS: 4.1 hectares have been set aside for rights obtained to develop 50 townhouses.
R 5 000 000 plus VAT *
THE MANOR HOUSE: 1 200m² building on 10 296m² land located in a prime position with fantastic river, mountain and valley views.
R 15 000 000 plus VAT *
THE FARMHOUSE: approximately 440m² - covers 1 hectares of lush indigenous trees on a 17 868m² stand.
R 6 000 000 plus VAT *
THE BUSH CAMP: located on the Crocodile River’s edge surrounded by indigenous trees and shrubs on a 10 359m² stand.
R 4 000 000 plus VAT *
* Price if acquired individually: R 51 000 000 plus VAT
* Price if entire project is acquired: R 40 000 000 plus VAT
* Seller is VAT vendor & sold as going concern, hence a Zero Rated transaction for entire project acquisition.